Special machinery buckets
Street sweeper brushes
Pull type grader
Adapters / Quick-qouplers
Big bags lifter
Manufacture and sale of attachments for special machinery
Pack-Trade company sells a wide range of attachments that is adapted for all models of tractors, forklifts, wheel loaders, excavators, telehandlers, and other special machinery.
Our attachment successfully works in the construction, warehouse, industrial, agriculture, and other areas.
In addition to standard attachment, our specialists can design customized options. In our warehouse, there are always necessary spare parts, components, and original lubricants.
Loader attachments: types and characteristics
According to functionality, attachments for loader are divided into:
- expanding - designed to increase (expand) the capabilities of special machinery;
- auxiliary - increases the functionality of the machine without changing its operating characteristics.
- renewing – such attachment can increase the performance of the loader.
Pack-Trade offers a wide range of attachments that can significantly expand the capabilities of your special machinery.
A mechanical and hydraulic attachment
The type of drive divides all attachments into mechanical and hydraulic. We offer:
- adapters / quick couplers;
- big bag lifters, log grapple;
- three-point hitch;
- pallet forks;
- tree pruners;
- buckets for excavators and special machinery.
Hydraulic attachments for a forklift loader make this warehouse equipment a multifunctional tool. Highly demanded are crane arms, rotators, buckets, plows.
"A.TOM" factory has produced more than 6,000 units of attachment, the range includes 190 models. Our attachments for excavators, loaders, tractors meet international quality standards and are used in various industries. Our company occupies one of the leading places in the market.
- a wide variety of attachments at stock, so you can receive your order as soon as possible;
- the best prices and favorable terms of cooperation;
- manufacturer warranty and all necessary documents;
- prompt order processing.
Get your free consultation now!