Your personal manager
The main purpose of agricultural blades is to move different loads: silage, soil, fruits, animal products, and harvested crops. Among the most popular – beet plow, grain pusher, manure blade/scraper.
A.TOM attachments have a warranty, long service life, and could work in all operating conditions.
A.TOM agricultural blades are designed taking into account the requirements of the modern agricultural sector. We use high-quality structural steel, as well as reliable cutting edges made in Germany by SHW.
Models of agricultural blades:
- grain pusher (with extension) – designed for raking of grain, loose forages. Helps to increase storage efficiency. It has a reliable framework design, high speed of work and productivity;
- manure blade/scraper - a specialized blade with hydraulic control and reinforced rubber cutting edge.
- beet plow - has a strong metal design in the form of a rectangle. Available in two versions: 5000 mm wide and 3600 mm.
The above-mentioned attachments can be used all year round in livestock and agricultural farms, reducing the complexity of work. Pack-Trade specialists will help you to select a universal model of attachment for any type of special machinery.
Pack-Trade also offers:
- flexible pricing policy;
- free consultations;
- demonstration of equipment operation;
- convenient and fast delivery.
Also, we sell lubricants, spare parts, and provide service.
If you have any questions contact us.