Grading bucket A.TOM 2400
Excavator bucket A.TOM 0.8 m³
Excavator bucket A.TOM 1.0 м³
Tilting grading bucket JCB A.TOM
Rock bucket A.TOM 2,0 m³
Screening bucket A.TOM SB
Grading bucket A.TOM 1700 Tiltrotator
Excavator bucket A.TOM 0,9 м³ Tiltrotator
Profile bucket for excavator - A.TOM 1800
Backhoe loader bucket (50 cm) А.ТОМ
Grading bucket (150 cm) А.ТОМ
А.ТОМ Mini 15
Mini excavator bucket Mini (30 cm) А.ТОМ
Mini excavator bucket Mini (40 cm) А.ТОМ
Mini excavator bucket Mini (50 cm) А.ТОМ
Mini excavator bucket Mini (60 cm) А.ТОМ
Grading bucket А.ТОМ Mini 80
Grading bucket А.ТОМ Mini 100
Grading bucket А.ТОМ Mini 120
Mini excavator bucket А.ТОМ Medium 25
Mini excavator bucket А.ТОМ Medium 30
Mini excavator bucket А.ТОМ Medium 35
Mini excavator bucket А.ТОМ Medium 40
Mini excavator bucket А.ТОМ Medium 45
Clamshell bucket А.ТОМ
Mini excavator bucket А.ТОМ Medium 50
Grading bucket (120 cm) А.ТОМ
Quarry bucket A.TOM
Mini excavator bucket А.ТОМ Medium 55
Grading bucket (160 cm) А.ТОМ
Mini excavator bucket А.ТОМ Medium 60
Backhoe loader bucket (30 cm) A.TOM
Mini excavator bucket А.ТОМ Medium 65
Backhoe loader bucket (40 cm) A.TOM
Mini excavator bucket А.ТОМ Medium 80
Backhoe loader bucket (60 cm) А.ТОМ
Excavator bucket - manufacturer's prices
Excavator buckets are the main working elements of construction machinery. With an excavator bucket, the machine performs earthmoving, loading, and harvesting operations, eliminating the consequences of technogenic or natural catastrophe. The use of high-tech materials, such as low-alloy steel, helps to obtain mechanisms with increased strength, wear resistance, insensitivity to temperature fluctuations, and the ability to withstand significant mechanical loads.
If you need a non-standard device to complete your tasks, you can buy a bucket for an excavator manufactured by "A.TOM".
Popular types of buckets
There are more than 10 types of buckets depending on the design, and scope of application. The excavator bucket is equipped with screeners, hooks, crushers, and other elements for quality work.
Widely used buckets:
- rippers - characterized by a stepped arrangement of teeth and are used on heavy, stony soils;
- trench - able to work with clay, sand, gravel, and ground;
- clamshell - have two jaws for simultaneously grabbing a large amount of load;
- skeleton bucket - designed to work with rocky, frozen soil, and therefore has a bottom with welded protection, side cutters, crowns;
- grading bucket (standard and rotary) - have different widths and can change the degree of inclination (rotary models). Designed for planning and cleaning of roads, canals, embankments, while digging trenches for laying communications.
Buckets for mini-excavators: dimensions and features
Buying a bucket, it is worth taking into account the following characteristics:
- tilt angle;
- cutting edge;
Pack-Trade offers high-quality models for mini-excavators manufactured by "A.TOM". Available widths - 25 cm, 30 cm, 35 cm, 40 cm, 45 cm, 55 cm. Such buckets are adapted to the excavation of soil of different densities, mixed mud, clay, stones, digging pits, arrangement of foundations. Aggregated with JCB, Volvo, Komatsu, BobCat, Hitachi, Case, etc. To extend the service life, all types of buckets are equipped with protection. Also, in our company, you can buy teeth for buckets.
Pack-Trade company manufacture certified attachments for non-standard tasks.
Advantages of cooperation with our company:
- The widest range of excavator buckets of all types: universal, trench, grading, rippers, clamshell.
- The ability to manufacture a model of any complexity.
- Repair and selection of accessories.
- Prompt delivery by company transport.
- Manufacturer's price.