Attachments and implements
Special machinery attachments
Forks for loaders
Machinery attachments for sale
One of the key working directions of Pack-Trade company is the sale of attachments for all types of special machinery under own brand "A.TOM". We also offer used attachments of famous world brands: JCB, Montabert, Kubota, etc. Manufacturing the attachments, we use high-quality structural steel. Cooperation with our company allows significantly expand the functionality of the machinery.
Attachments for any tasks and purposes
Attachment offered by PACK-TRADE company is distinguished by a high level of technical and operational characteristics, and has:
- guarantee of compatibility - designed in accordance with the design features and operating conditions of machinery. Installation of a new mechanism is quite simple;
- wide variety of attachments - today we offer almost 190 types of attachments, we carry out diagnostics, repair, sell components kit and spare parts. Also we sell products of well-known European companies;
- certified quality – attachments has a manufacturer's warranty;
- best price - we work without extra charges, offering the best price-quality ratio on the market.
Since 2004, we have proved ourselves as a reliable partner and supplier of high quality products for Ukrainian and foreign companies.
Benefits of cooperation
Proper attachment for tractor or other machinery will bring commercial benefit. That is why it is cost efficient for agricultural complexes, farms, construction and manufacturing companies, logging, road, municipal and other services buy attachments.
- shear grabs;
- grabs for hay, compost, logs, bales, big bags;
- stump pullers, circular saws;
- working platforms;
- buckets, brushes, plows (various designs);
- crane arms;
- snow removal equipment;
- excavator, grading and tipping buckets (of various sizes and types);
- linkages, adapters, rotators, quick couplings.
You can find out more information about our capabilities, choose attachments, spare parts or order custom-made attachment contacting us by phone, fax or email.