Melting point (°C)
Paraffin is widely used in various industries. It is environmentally safe, reliable, and has a number of specific properties. Technical paraffin is used in woodworking, for the manufacture of candle products, softening of rubber compounds, etc.
T-2 is used in petrochemistry and chemistry, and T-1 in the production of paper, household products, candles, etc.
Pack-Trade company offers delivery all over Ukraine.
Paraffin is used for:
- impregnation of cardboard and paper in electrical engineering;
- production of creams in the shoe industry;
- moderating neutrons and promoting the production of protons in nuclear physics;
- softening of working materials in rubber production;
- cosmetic and perfumery direction;
- laboratory practice;
- furniture production;
- manufacture of automotive oils, greases, etc.;
- textile production.
The warranty period of the product is up to 2 years, depending on the variety.
Food paraffin is completely free of any harmful impurities. It is used to protect fruits from rotting and contamination, and this brand is also widely used by manufacturers of :
- cosmetic products;
- wax compositions;
- lubricants, creams, adhesives for various purposes;
- processing of wooden products and much more.
In addition, food paraffin (P-2) is the main material for the manufacture of decorative candles. It is used in physiotherapeutic procedures and in beauty salons for thermal therapy.
Pack-Trade company offers a wide range of products.
We strictly observe the rules of storage and transportation. The specialists of the company will help you with the choice. Call us for a free consultation.